Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Invest in Yourself, Because You're Worth It

Education is priceless. Okay I know sometimes its expensive (dont get me started on college tuition) but sometimes it's free, if we only open our minds and ears to accept it.

Today I took a professional development class offered by my employer called "Invest in Your Debt ". The teacher told us he had quit his job as a tenured professor to teach businesses various courses as a private consulting. I got up the courage to ask a few questions during the 10 minute break, and I'm so glad that I did. Dr. Watson was encouraging and gave me some excellent advice.

The bible says "ask and ye shall receive" and the more I ask, the more confirmation I receive that this is an honest truth.

So be confident, be courageous, get out of your comfort zone and take the leap. The millionaire mindset begins with an investment in yourself.

Peace, love, and positive energy,
~ Mama Gali

No comments:

Post a Comment