Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hope & Gratitude



Write/type/decorate a list of 
100 things that you are grateful to have in your life.

If you've ever seen the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" you'll probably recognize the phrase "Challenge... accepted".

So in the midst of the current crisis, here's my challenge for you - be grateful for all the good things. Notice them, jot them down for later, take a minute to really let it sink in.

The first few items on your Gratitude 100 List will likely be pretty easy to jot down, and the last few might be tougher, but I double dog dare you to keep at it, the end result will be worth the effort, and we all know you should never turn your back on a double dog dare!

So I'll get to work on my list, and leave you to get started on yours.

Sweet dreams and flying machines...

XoXo
MidnightMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment